Dress Code for Seneca Trail Christian Academy
K3 – 12
1. Garments worn to school must be clean and without stains or holes.
2. All students need to wear a French Toast polo-style shirt each day. The shirt may be short-sleeved or long-sleeved. Polos do not have to be tucked in.
3. Sweaters or sweatshirts may also be worn in the classroom over the polos, but they must either be the school logo or solid colored! Sweatshirts or sweaters may have small brand names on shirts but must be no larger than 3” by 3” in size; no other symbols, writings, or pictures are permitted on shirts.
4. No Large Lettering
5. Girls at STCA are permitted to wear the following: All French Toast brand pants or skirts that are found on the French Toast site under Seneca Trail Christian Academy (https://www.senecatrailchristianacademy.com/). All skirts should be at least knee-length.
6. Boys at STCA are permitted to wear the following: All French Toast brand pants or shorts that are found on the French Toast site under Seneca Trail Christian Academy (https://www.senecatrailchristianacademy.com/).
7. Shoes should be comfortable. No open toes. No rubber flip-flops. Cowboy boots are acceptable with long pants. Pants must be worn over the top of boots and not tucked in. All boots must have a smooth sole with no treads. Boots need to be clean and neat; no dirty boots or shoes or farm boots or shoes.
8. Thursdays are a reward from the normal; any abuse of the Thursday dress code could result in Friday's jean day being revoked. All students are permitted to wear jeans on Thursdays (no jegging, stretch pants, or pants that are too revealing.) The jeans must not have holes and must be clean and neat. In addition to jeans on Thursdays, students are permitted to wear a T-shirt that is some sort of STCA shirt; if you do not have an STCA T-shirt on you must have a solid color Polo on. No other shirts will be accepted on Thursdays.